Chinese food had become very popular in India. We not only go to bigger restaurants to eat, people even have stalls on the street side and it is consumed as fast food too. Well, well, I don’t just love to eat Chinese food but I love cooking them too. Some of the best sauces in Chinese cooking is Schezwan Sauce.
I have made my own Schezwan Sauce and trust me, it’s better than the bottled one we buy from stores.
It’s a spicy, no it’s very spicy sauce made with dry red chilies. Just add any non veg or paneer to it and make your Schezwan dish.
30/40 Dry red chilies (soaked in water)
4 tbsp chopped ginger
4 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp refined oil for grinding
4 tbsp refined oil for cooking the sauce
1 TSP salt
2 tbsp soya sauce
4 tbsp White Vinegar
- Drain the soaked red chilies. Keep the water to make paste, if needed.
- In a grinder add all the ingredients leaving the oil for cooking.
- Grind it into a thick paste.
- Now heat a pan, and add the oil .
- In the hot oil pour the sauce and cook it for few minutes until little thick.
- That’s it!
- Store in a glass jar and store in the fridge.
- You check out my Brownie’s recipe:
It can be stored for a month if vinegar is added in perfect quantity.